Jill Wyant, AU. D
Licensed Doctor of Audiology
Jill Wyant, AU.D
Jill Wyant is a licensed doctor of audiology and specializes in the following audiological services:
- Hearing Evaluations
- Infant Hearing Screenings
- Hearing Aids
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom Ear Protection and Swim Plugs
About Jill Wyant, AU. D
Jill has been practicing audiology in Las Vegas since 1998. She has worked at Advanced Ear, Nose & Throat – Head and Neck Surgery with Dr. Lomax since 2009. Jill enjoys assisting patients of all ages with their hearing healthcare. She is committed to devoting the time needed to ensure that each patient receives a thorough hearing assessment, as well as the proper counseling and guidance necessary to address their hearing concerns.
Our office provides hearing evaluations for children and adults. Assessment methods for children include behavioral observational audiometry, visual reinforcement audiometry, play audiometry, and otoacoustic emissions. A typical evaluation for an adult entails a comprehensive hearing evaluation and tympanometry.
When hearing aids are recommended, Jill diligently works with each patient to determine the best device to fit their needs. Our office works with most major hearing aid manufacturers and utilizes the most recent technology. Jill provides continuous guidance and instruction through the life of every hearing aid fit through our office.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Communicative Disorders – University of Wisconsin at Stevens Point, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Graduate: Master of Science in Audiology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming
- Doctor of Audiology: Arizona School of Health Sciences, Mesa, Arizona
- Nevada State Board of Examiners for Audiology and Speech Pathology
- Nevada State Board of Hearing Aid Specialists
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)